Friday, May 15, 2009

~2.5 more months to go... until our granddaughter arrives~

As requested, here is a picture of 'the belly'. Jordyn still looks pretty skinny but she is more than half way there which is exciting for all of us. According to the pregnancy web sites, we now follow, our grand baby should be about 16.7 inches long and weigh about 2.7 lbs.We know she is a girl so the only part the kids are trying to figure out now is a name. I think I have heard them say they like Ryan, Kylee & Chloe. I of course am a fan of Ryan as that is Zack's, my dads and Isaiah's middle name... however I think Jordyn's sister has planned on that name for her unborn child so if that one makes the cut there is probably going to be some drama involved. LOL. If you have any name ideas feel free to post them and I will pass them on to Zack & Jordyn.
With Zack's busy baseball schedule (he's playing on 2 teams this year), Lamaz classes and Jordyn's vacation we've tentatively reserved our only free date before the baby arrives, of July 12th, for a baby shower. However we are also tossing around the idea of a post baby shower, in August, and making it a fun family BBQ event so everyone can see the baby. You can also leave us a post on this and let us know what you vote for.

3 comments:

Breanne said...

Yay! I can't wait! Of course it is just going to make me want a little girl now that she'll have a big brother to protect her.

Anonymous said...

I'd go with Ryan, but there's also Rebecca, another long line family name

Aunt Andie

Torrie said...

That is really cute picture! Thanks for posting it!
{I see that my baby is on your fridge!hehe}
I would tell them when thinking of a name to think about what her last name could be...like Paige Page, or Ryan Ryan. So nothing that could be her last name would I name her as her first name. But that's just me.
As for a party, I would love a party AFTER she gets here, so that we can come see her, and I would make it be a party for families. I know my older kids would both love to come see you all.
That's all! :)