Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The majority votes for a traditional baby shower

In a non-traditional kind of way.. It will be a baby shower prior to the baby being born. Both Zack & Jordyn will be in attendance so we can shower them with all kinds of supportive positive love, Russell/Barnes/Skittrall style!!

Mark your calendars for Sunday July 12th at 3pm. My place.
If I have your email address then you received an evite. If I don't have your email address, and you'd like to come, please send it to me asap and I will include you in on the invitation. Or you can always just call and I will add you to the list.
Zack & Jordyn (last name Duce) are registered at Babies R Us & Target.
For those of you that voted for a post baby shower, don't worry... we plan on having a BBQ or 2 in August that can serve as a baby 'show off' event as well.. We'll keep you posted. Plus I'm sure I will be posting all kinds of pictures of my granddaughter as soon as she arrives!

2 comments:

Torrie said...

we'll be there, and is it for husbands and wives or just us girls and Zach? hehe.
and count me in on the BBQ too!

The Russell Family said...

Technically I guess I've only invited girls so far (and Zack). LOL! But that is because all of my other men/boys will be at Ty's baseball game. If John wants to come I "know" Zack would love the 'man company' so by all means bring him. :) If he wants to pass that is ok too!!