Yep!! I'm going to the play. My bestest friend (Ronnie...duh) bought me 2 tickets. He said the only stipulation was that he was not going with me. (It would not be very nice to post what he actually said he would rather do instead...but honestly I'm ok with it because I have someone else in mind) and....it comes at the perfect timing for a graduation gift. I haven't told this certain someone where we are going. She only knows that I am taking her somewhere for a graduation gift. The second I see her she will be able to see it on my face. I'm sure of it. So I'm having little or no contact with that individual just so I can keep my secret for a few days longer. She is a young one but can appreciate a good musical when she sees it. She was right by my side when they brought the movie back into the theatres for the 20th anniversary. She didn't even turn a little bit red when I was singing outloud in the theatre. Yes, other people were singing too. How can you hold back to "Summer lovin'...happened so fast" or "Go grease lightenin'...she's burnin up the quarter mile". My special someone even sang along and knew some of the words.
I can't wait to celebrate her special accomplishment of graduating high school. We're going to have a blast!!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmm.. I think that I know who this person is! Don't worry you're secret is safe with me!
Post a Comment