Finally, Ronnie & I are a GREAT uncle and a GREAT aunt. The nieces & nephews always tell us we are the 'best'....but it is a very cool feeling to achieve 'GREATness'..Paxton Michael (I like to call him just 'Pax'). He was born on 11/6/08, wieghing in at 9lbs 2oz and a quarter inch away from being 2 feet long. Tyler made sure we all knew that he is not that far off from being tall enough to ride the cool rides at Disneyland. Isaiah adores his new cousin. I think he doesn't move slow enough around Pax but I think that will come in time. Zack & Ty are in love with the lil guy. Ronnie & I are amazed at how perfect he is. He can't even cry loud. Breanne is a perfect mommy and I only see about 8 or 9 more of these lil things in her future. She was made for this gig and I'm totally jealous of the patience she has as a mother at her young age. She has turned into an amazing lady. I love her and I am so proud of her. I feel very blessed that God chose me to be her Auntie.
1 comment:
WoW! what a big baby! And yet he looks so small! cant't wait to see you guys on Thursday!
Post a Comment