~ Would you just look at the two of them? I know that every parent thinks their kids are good looking but I just think that God added a lil extra zip to the zang when he was creating these boys' good looks. Our relatives say that they look just like us but I think we only see it in thier personality as we think they look like them and not us.. If that makes sense..
I never thought they would get this big. I still can see them in diapers and talking baby talk. I'm thankful that they are healthy. I'm thankful that they are still each other's best friends. (even though they may not admit it in public...the other one still knows it) I'm thankful that both of them have accepted Isaiah into the brotherhood circle as if he had always been a part of it from the get go. Toddler brothers are harder to deal with than bro's your own age or at least ones born in the same century but when it comes down to it, Zack & Ty get it. They are doing good at it and in the long run I hope God truly allows them to see the big picture of why they got a new brother so late in the game.
Tyler is heading off to camp this week at Warm Beach. I'm hoping he will have alot of fun. Gain alot of Godly words and knowledge and most importantly forget how to act like a grown up for awhile and just cut loose and have some good little boy fun and make some fantastic summer memories. Zack is finishing up his last week of lifeguard classes this week. Technically this is the last week of the rest of his life. tee hee... Well life before the world of work comes into play. After this week its on to a cool job at the Y or at the local pool...wherever he chooses... and then onto the real world of paying for your own car insurance. I'm hoping that Ron & I instill good habits for him from the beginning as far as teaching him how to save, pay bills and to be responsible.....again...I still see them in diapers and talking baby talk....so all of this is very weird to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment