Thursday, August 13, 2009

Princess Kylee and her Mom & Dad

I have to share more pictures because I just cannot stop staring at her. My house is a mess because I keep thinking up reasons of why I should be looking, holding or staring at Kylee. I had the privelage of falling asleep in her arms last night.. I mean she fell asleep in my arms.. well we might have been even Steven on that one and I don't remember who fell asleep first.She looks very serious in the picture but is starting to stare at all of us and turns when she hears a voice she notices. Its very clear she is taking us all in and wondering what we are up to. I love this picture because she looks like Zack's baby pic's. Same teeny ears & mouth. Her eyes are a mix of Jordyn & Zack.. and Jordyn gets the credit for the cute lil nose.
This is the very cute, new Russell/Duce family. I think they look pretty darn happy.. Zack looks a little tired but that should go away after about 18 years. tee hee!!



2 comments:

Joni said...

I am so glad everything is going well with Miss Kylee, so anxious to meet her. She is a beautiful girl! I too had the privelege last Fri. night to fall asleep with my grandbaby on my chest, there is nothing that compares to that!! He is 10 weeks and we are all wrapped around that little finger ( all 10 of them really. ) See you soon!

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful. I just love her.