Friday, February 13, 2009

YEP....THAT IS US WITH "PETE ROSE"

Can you believe this picture? It started out as what we thought was just going to be another 40th birthday celebration (for Ronnie) in Vegas. I spotted him first in the sports memorabilia store in Caeser's Palace. I sent a quick text to Ronnie letting him know it was the real deal (not an impersonator) and that there was not a line a million miles long to see him. In fact there was like 3 people. Now I like this guy because not only did my dad used to tell me how great he was,but my husband and Zack & Ty think this guy is "BASEBALL". Put all that up there with us never meeting or seeing anyone famous up close... It was awesome. Ron had that same cheesy smile on his face the whole time. We got another picture of Ron (with that smile) shaking his hand. He must have thought we were freaks but if he had no self esteem before meeting us,my husband and his friend,Justin,let him know just how incredible he really is. Definately the high light of our weekend in Vegas!!

No comments: